NEOS Youth Lock-in
Time & Location
About the Event
Get ready for weekend filled with fun and excitement! Cost: $30 for all weekend.
The group will start at Oasis Lanes located at 1600 N. Zaragoza at 4:30 p.m. on August 28th. Parents please drop your kids off here. After bowling, they will head to Mesa Place Church located at 707 N. Campbell. There the kids will enjoy fellowship, snacks, bible study, movies and games. The following morning, the group will head to Top Golf. Parents can pick up their children from Top Golf located at 365 Vin Rambla Dr. at 12 p.m. Here is a detailed schedule and more information.
4:30 p.m. -5:00 p.m. arrive at Oasis bowling -1660 N Zaragoza Rd.
5:00 p.m.-7:15 p.m. Bowling
7:15 p.m.- 7:45 p.m. potential activity
8:15 p.m. arrive at MPC
8:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. Biblstudy
9:30 p.m.-10:30 p.m. snacks/games
10:30 p.m. Movie
12:30 a.m. lights out
7:30 a.m. wake up/get ready for day
8:00 a.m. breakfast is served
8:30 a.m. morning devotional
9:30 a.m. leave for TopGolf - 365 Vin Rambla Dr.
9:45 - 12:00 a.m. Golf
12:00 p.m. Parents Pick-up children
What to bring:
Sneakers (for bowling)
Pens - Notepad
Change of clothes for saturday
Sleeping bags - blankets - pillow
Friends are welcomed
Do not bring:
Other electronics (i.e. game devices)
Weapons of any kind
Cost: $30 ($25 if you already have TopGolf membership)
-- if you already gave money for camp please contact Ben-Dahvid at (817) 991-7126
Details parents will need to know:
- phones will be taken up during biblestudy and devotion
- boys and girls will separate at "lights out" (girls in the blue building - boys in the main sanctuary)
- 2 vans will be used to transport kids to observe social distancing
- during this Covid season - if your youth is not feeling well please stay home
- hand sanitizers will be encouraged often - if hand washing is not available
- masks will be warn at all times except when snacking/eating
For any addition information please contact Ben-Dahvid: (817) 991-7126.